We customize each proposal to maximize the benefits that are most important to each sponsor, whether for the Festival or other programs. From branding and advertising to hospitality and product placement, sponsorships provide a unique vehicle to reach a valuable audience.
Download the TCFF 2016 Sponsorship Benefits Matrix
Festival Attendee Demographics
Twin Cities Film Fest attendees are derived from a demographic with a high degree of education and disposable income. Our festival is an outstanding opportunity to speak to a smart and progressive audience.
- 40% male and 60% female
- 43% are aged under 37, 31% 38-57 and 25% over 58
- 84% have university or college degrees
- 45% with HHI over $80K
With a host of opportunities available, we put your brand front and center and in the spotlight.
- Signage and collateral
- Filmmaker Lounge
- Special events and parties
- Filmmaker bags
- Festival trailer and slideshow
- Filmmaker awards
- Digital collateral
- Screening venues
- Red Carpet
Entertain any number of guests or clients during the Festival at our premiere entertaining venues.
- Sponsor a Screening — A private screening for large groups or organizations to exclusive films followed by an intimate cocktail reception with the filmmaker(s). (We will release tickets if venue is not full for screening only)
- Festival Lounge — We have options to host panels, lunches, happy hours, cocktail receptions and parties for small or large groups
- Host a sanctioned party or reception at your facility
Let your brand do the talking with many of our product placement opportunities at various venues and events. Opportunities are available in exclusive and non-exclusive categories:
- Sampling in gift bags, festival lounge, special events and parties
- Product display and activation
- Opportunity to increase sales with attendees
In addition to financial sponsorship, a wide variety of opportunities exist to create a sponsorship uniquely tailored to the donor’s particular interest or needs. A named giving opportunity sends a strong message to the community that an individual or business has loaned their name to the efforts of TCFF to celebrate and honor the art of film, and educate the next generation of filmmakers in our community.
The following list will give you an idea of some of the naming opportunities available with recognition at the corresponding sponsorship level (click here for standard sponsorship benefits matrix). Higher levels of sponsorship would require an addition investment:
Closing Night Screening
Festival Lounge Party
In addition, we welcome the opportunity to work directly with donors to create other naming opportunities that might be more closely aligned with their special areas of interest.
This is merely a glimpse into how your company can partner with TCFF whether that is for the annual Twin Cities Film Fest or year-round opportunities. We would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and your team to further discuss these and many other sponsorships in more detail.
Our goal is to customize a package that is a win-win for your company, the Festival and its thousands of attendees. For additional information, please email Danielle.Palmer@twincitiesfilmfest.org.