This information is for collegiate level students who are either majoring in a film related subject or have taken extensive production/film related courses at a college or university. Recent graduates may also apply (less than one year). The projects may vary from several days to several weeks either paid or unpaid.
Mentees are automatically invited to participate in the TCFF Film Fellows Program.
In order to be considered as a mentee, students must consider these guidelines:
• Complete the application form below with a short essay and basic information.
• Participate in either virtual or in person interviews with the host filmmakers prior to selection.
• If selected, commit to the project and participate in a professional manner such as arriving on time, good communications, safety awareness, positive attitude, etc.
• Be willing to work long hours for little or no pay.
• Complete a post mentorship survey.
If interested, please complete the google form below. As qualified projects arise, potential mentees will be notified via email of specific opportunities.
Questions should be directed to Bill Cooper, TCFF Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-2022 Mentorship Projects
Below is a list of film and media content projects that supported the TCFF Mentorship Program. TCFF has recruited collegiate students for 22 mentorship opportunities from 7 different colleges and universities in the Twin Cities area.
The majority of the projects remunerated mentees with a small stipend paid by the filmmaker or client.
Sins of the Father
The Unbelievable Joy in Being Massively Delusional
The Barbra-Coa Bowl
Crazy Stupid Idiots
Le Dolce Vita 2
Benedict Business Seminars – Educational Presentation
Shops at West End – Commercial
3M Open Golf Tournament – Event Coverage
Inside Senior Living – Reality Show
EComm Convention – Sizzle Reel
Crescent Cove – Gala Presentation
MyTalk 107 – Live Broadcast
Mark Riddle Photography – photo shoot