Starting at 12:45pm
St. Louis Park, MN
At the Twin Cities Actor Educational Series (TCAE), we do our best to make the hard work of volunteering fun! Our goal is to provide a positive and friendly atmosphere in which everyone is treated with courtesy and respect while together we create an exciting educational event for actors of any level.
What we look for in our volunteers:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to volunteer.
- We ask that you volunteer for a 5-hour minimum shift
- Flexibility and a sense of humor are excellent assets!
Volunteer guidelines and expectations:
- Check in with the volunteer coordinator 10 minutes prior to scheduled shift with valid ID.
- Volunteers may be moved from designated station to other stations if needed.
- Have knowledge of seminars, exhibits, auditions, and general expo info.
- Help keep the venue clean.
Volunteer positions and duties:
ö Event Greeter:
- Welcome guests as they come in, direct them where to go if needed, thank them for attending.
ö Registration Tables:
- Will Call – Check guests in as they arrive at the expo, provide them with the information they will need for the day.
- Audition Registration – Help guests sign up for audition time slots. Direct them to where the rooms are located.
ö Exhibitor Assistant:
- Assist any exhibitors who need an extra hand setting up and tearing down. Walk them to their designated table and check in with them throughout the day to meet their needs.
ö Pre-Expo and Post Expo:
- Help set up, etc. on Friday, April 1st – time TBD.
- Help clean up the Twin Cities Actor Educational Series, assist any exhibitors that could use a hand, leave the event space as clean as possible.